Our services 2023-03-30T21:58:48+00:00

Why you need a conveyancer in SA

Most people don’t know about the legal requirements around the settlement process of buying or selling a property or business in South Australia. So just what does a conveyancer do?

Here’s a quick summary of the things we’ll do for you when buying or selling a residential property:

  • Certificate of Title searches
  • Searches of government departments and local authorities
  • Advice on the effect of the contract
  • Preparation and certification of legal documents
  • Stamping of required documents
  • Calculation of adjustments of rates and taxes
  • Preparation of settlement statements
  • Liaison with mortgagors and financiers
  • Attendance at settlement

Of course we do a lot more than handling transactions for residential sales. Our services also extend to the business end of town and we offer considerable experience around:

  • Buying and selling commercial and industrial property
  • Commercial and retail leases
  • Contracts for the sale or purchase of a business
  • Subdivisions and new titles

Times when you’ll need a conveyancer

Here’s a run-down of the services we provide:

  • Residential settlements (including private contracts)
  • Business settlements
  • Commercial property settlements
  • Land divisions
  • Commercial leasing
  • Private mortgages
  • Caveats
  • Family transfers
  • Agents searches